Wella Color Touch Plus
Offer more coverage for grey hair
£7.40 £9.25 -20% (£12.33 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Vibrant demi-permanent dye
- Up to 70% grey-hair coverage
- Lasts up to 24 shampoos
Item no.: LH-17655, Content: 60 ml, EAN: 8005610526461
The Color Touch Plus by Wella Professionals is a demi-permanent, intensive tint that offers up to 70% grey-hair coverage with a natural gradient finish. Ideal for those who do not wish to commit to permanent dyes. This tint lasts for up to 24 shampoos.
- Always use the corresponding Color Touch Plus Emulsion with the Color Touch Plus tints.
- Ratio: 1 : 2, e.g. 30 g of cream mixed with 60 g of emulsion.
First-time full head application:
- Wear gloves when applying the product. Add the tint to a bowl and use a tinting brush to apply the colour to the hair. For precision application, it is advised to apply the colour using an applicator bottle. Apply the Color Touch Plus mixture evenly from roots to ends of clean, towel-dried hair.
- Exposure time without heat: 20 minutes or 15 minutes after a perm or straightening treatment.
- Exposure time with heat (e.g. Climazon): 15 minutes or 10 minutes after a perm or straightening treatment. If needed, leave it on for an additional 5 minutes.
- aqua (water)
- cetearyl alcohol
- 4.5-diamino pyrazole sulfate
- sodium laureth sulfate
- glyceryl stearate se
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- cera alba
- alcohol denat
- sodium cocoyl isethionate
- parfum (fragrance)
- sodium sulfite
- ascorbic acid
- sodium hydroxide
- toluene-2.5-diamine sulfate
- hydrolyzed keratin
- disodium edta
- cl 77891
- hexyl cinnamal
- benzyl benzoate
Questions & Answers about Wella Color Touch Plus
English reviews written for Wella Color Touch Plus
- No reviews available