Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder
Dust-free lightening powder for up to 7 levels of lift
£29.60 £37.01 -20%
(£37.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For natural & pre-colour treated hair
- Controlled & reliable application
- Contains anti-yellow molecules
Item no.: LH-5228-800, Content: 800 g, EAN: 8005610531878
Frequently bought together with Wella Welloxon Perfect 1,9 %
The Wella Professionals Blondor Multi Blonde Powder with tri-lightening technology contains effect anti-yellow molecules that neutralise yellow and orange undertones whilst dyeing the hair. It forms a creamy consistency when mixed with a developer. Furthermore, it is versatile in use and has flexible mixing ratios. The oil-based active ingredient combination prevents moisture loss during application.
- Mix with Welloxon Perfect 6%, 9% or 12% or Color Touch Emulsion 1.9% or 4% in a ratio of 1 : 1.5 up to 1 : 2 in a non-metallic bowl.
Note: It is advised to use a developer no higher than the 6% version on the scalp. Do not use heat.
- Distribute the creamy paste evenly through unwashed hair.
- The exposure time depends on the desired colour outcome.
- Check the development of the colour every 5 - 10 minutes over a duration of 50 minutes (maximum exposure time).
- Apply the mixture to the lengths and the ends first then continue to the scalp.
|Product Types :||Bleaching|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
- silicate absorbierend
- calcium carbonate hydroxide
- Paraffinium Liquidum
- ammonium persulfate
- gyceryl stearate
- xanthan gum
- oryza sativa starch
- disodium edta
- ci 77007