Shu Uemura Yūbi Blonde Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo
Suitable for highlighted & bleached hair
- Neutralises unwanted undertones
- With Japanese violet pigment
- White peony
- Counteracts unwanted undertones
- Neutralises yellow and orange tones
- Gently cleanses and hydrates at the same time
- Light-weight purple cream-gel
- Use on a weekly basis.
- Apply to wet hair.
- Massage on the hair then leave on for 3 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- When in contact with the eyes, rinse them immediately with plenty of water.
The white "shakuyaku" peony
The white shakuyaku peony comes from Niigata, one of the snowiest areas in Japan. The water obtained from the melting the snow is pure and remains fresh even during the summer, which helps these beautiful peonies to thrive. After surviving the harsh winter, the flowers that bloom are particularly large in size and pure white, characteristics that are exceptionally rare. Thanks to the efforts of Japanese farmers, it is possible to preserve the pure white colour and protect it from external influences.
Japanese technology based on cool pigments
This special product is made in collaboration with leading Japanese ink manufacturers and uses highly developed technology that preserves colour intensity. Thanks to its uniform texture, the ultra-fine pigment ensures an incredible intensity and depth of colour to achieve elegant blonde tones and neutralise unwanted undertones.